General Guidelines For Installation
1. Please read the entire instruction manual before using the product and then save it for future reference. We reserve the right for any errors in text or images and any necessary changes made to technical data.
2. The sensor should be installed by a qualified electrician. And ensure that the electricity supply is switched off before installing or servicing the product.
3. The sensor should not be modified in any way . Any modifications made to this product will immediately invalidate any warranties issued.
4. The company does not accept responsibility for any consequences resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
5. Install it in a relatively open place in the induction area as far as possible.There should be no shielding; otherwise it will affect the range of the induction distance.
6. Cannot be installed in air conditioning, refrigerators, fans and other places where the temperature changes greatly,or where the air flow is relatively large,such as window.
7. Induction switch induction distance is limited, cannot be installed too high, too far position, preferably between 8-12 meters.
8. Can't be installed near equipment with large electromagnetic radiation (such as radio, walkie-talkie, antenna)
|9. Daylight sensor was tested on sunny environment with no lampshade.|
10. CAUTION- Rish of Electric shock-More than one disconnects swith may be required to de-energize the equipment before servicing.
|Input Voltage||220V-240V/AC, 50/60HZ|
|HF System||PIR sensor|
|Max.Mounting Height||15m (MAX)|
|Hold Time||0-60mins or infinite|
|Stand-by Period||0-60mins or infinite|
|Stand-by DIM Level||0-10V dimming|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to +50°C|